Effective Date April 18, 2018, updated on December 20, 2019
VideoEngager, Inc. is a global cloud software provider of live video chat for Enterprise. Our software solution is installed in the cloud, on premises and on mobile devices.
What information do we collect?
We collect information such as name, email, and telephone number when you register for a free trial or fill out a form during an engagement with a representative of VideoEngager, Inc. or missed engagement form. When registering or filling out a form, we will store your information along with any other information provided during previous visits as part of your personal profile. Location, IP address, domain, browser, viewing data, and any other information may be collected as well. By using the site and its mobile applications, you consent to our collection of your information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information allows us to better respond to your individual needs
- To proceed with your registration
- To communicate and deliver company news, announcements, product updates, and special offers, welcome messages, newsletters, direct marketing
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve your experience, based on the information and feedback we gather
- To improve customer service – your information assists in effective respond to your customer support and support needs
- To help you quickly find product, services or information;
- To deliver product or services that you request, purchase, or download
- To respond to inquiries about our product and services
- To administer market research, conduct surveys, promote contests unless you specifically have requested that we do not contact you for this purpose
- To comply with legal requirements and to prevent activities that may violate our policies
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We will not disclose your personal information outside of VideoEngager, Inc., VideoEngager, Inc. authorized partners and affiliates, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with our business partners when necessary
- We may engage other parties such as professional consultants or companies to provide limited services on our behalf including direct marketing activities, answering customer questions about the product and services, and engaging in sales related activities. Those parties are prohibited from using the information for any other purpose than the upper mentioned
- If required by law we may disclose your personal information
- In the event that VideoEngager, Inc. or any portion thereof, is sold, transferred, merged, financed, or dissolved, in whole or in part, your personal information that we may possess may be sold, transferred or disclosed as a part of the transaction or proceeding, unless you instruct VideoEngager, Inc. not to do so
Control of your information
When you provide personal information to us, we will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than in circumstances referred to above. We may send out important notices informing you of changes to our policies, technical service issues related to a product or service, or other information that is essential to the use of our Site, services, and products.
Access to your information
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can edit or update your personal information. You have the ability to view and/or edit some of your personal information. You may review and update the information by yourself or by contacting email@example.com
Security of Your Information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information to the best of our knowledge. We have implemented the appropriate safeguards to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alternation, or destruction. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. As an example, you should not share your password with anyone. If you believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately change your password.
VideoEngager, Inc. product, services and site are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from nor send requests for personal data to individuals under the age of 13.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit also our Terms and Conditions section at http://www.videoengager.com/terms-and-conditions/
Other California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with our websites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on VideoEngager’s websites. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on VideoEngager’s websites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
3501 Ocean View Blvd.,
Glendale, California, 94123, USA
Telephone: +1 (818) 388-4374